Saturday 1 March 2014

Finishing some UFO's

This bag has been in the UFO pile since last year. Free pattern from"Pepermint" magazine, called "market bag" I think. It was almost all finished, just needed putting together and the handle put on, always the tricky bit. And as it was, I'm sure I followed the instructions right, but the handle was upside down first time around, so I had to re do it. It is quite roomy, a good handy size for a bit of shopping, but because it sits quite flat tucked under my arm, it doesn't look or feel like a big bag. The bottom half is green vinyl from Rathdown Remnants, the top half a scrap of fabric found at from Reverse Garbage, no idea about the lining, something from the stash!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!