Saturday 19 August 2017

Random August round up

Bargain box of coloured threads found in Aldi for $5 - handy for repairs & craft projects, can never have too many different coloured cottons!

New ( to me!) cookbooks - borrowed the " Outlander" cook book from the library, & copied a couple of recipes to try.

Yummy ginger & sesame seed slice from the slice cookbook.
Happy flower with 3kg weight inside- another make for work, based on the " Zelda Zinnia" pattern from  the " Simple Softies" book.

2 comments:

  1. Well little Miss 12 stopped me from grabbing the product from Aldi - apparently I am in no need of more cottons! shock!
    I have the slice book yummy creations. Will be looking for the Outlander book at my library thanks for the tip! A fabulous softie - I have that book too! have not made that one though (mostly dinosaurs for me not sure if in that edition or another one)
    Who wouldn't love chocolate every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I probably don't need any more thread either...but the range of colours ( and small reels) will be handy for repairs, I always think I have the right shade if cotton esp. blues and greens ( or even greys!) but often it is just not quite right- hopefully these will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!