Sunday 25 April 2010

25 April

No craft group tomorrow night due to the Anzac Day holiday.  Next date is Wednesday 12th May.

Latest craft - lots of knitting done at my all day staff conference last Thursday. I figured I was just going to be sitting and listening all day, so perfect for sitting and knitting! One of my work collegues said he thought I was joking when I said I was going to bring my knitting, and then was amazed to see me sitting there knitting!

Plus - spotted this gorgeous Babushka fabric in the  latest Spotlight catalogue and just had to have some, so I did! Very pleased with this bag, made with some lovely soft denim cut from an old pair of jeans bought from the Brotherhood store $2 a pair!  I seem to have a thing for red polka dot fabric this week - this is the second bag I have used it on in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!