Monday 9 May 2011

Normal transmissions shall resume shortly...

Fingers crossed things actually work this time!
Up-coming dates - the  North Essendon Farmer's Market is on again this Saturday, Lincoln Park Essendon. Lots of great food - we love the potato bread from Mattise Bread.  Lovely jams, cheese, fruit and veges too.  We discovered the market on the way back from swimming lessons one day, and it is a regular on our calendar now - the 2nd Saturday of the month, 8am-1pm.
Also this Saturday - the Blackbird Design Market is on, 10am-4pm at the Worker's club, cnr Brunswick & Gertrude Sts Fitzroy.  I don't think I'll get there, but it looks interesting.

The Flemington market is on Sunday 22 May (I took the family along last year - we were there 5 minutes when the heavens opened and it HAILED like you wouldn't believe! Needless to say we turned  around and damply went home again). The North Melbourne Market is also on, always worth a look - love the vintage fabric for sale there.  And the school working bee, and an 8th birthday party - not sure how we will juggle all that!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog Dianne!! I still find it exiting when someone does! I used to live in Lincoln Road growing up and have been meaning to get there for ages! Kids parties on weekends always mess up my market plans and this weekend is no exception! Would love to meet up. Just realized I have your email. I will send you my phone no.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!