Tuesday 19 November 2013

Vintage fabric loveliness

Found some gorgeous vintage pillow cases and bed valances at my favourite little op shops in recent weeks. Unpicked ( the 2 valances were interesting to unpick. The main fabric was sort of thick muslin/ cheesecloth, rather odd!), washed and ready to be made into...







Kantha heart cushion cover maybe? - from Handmade Living mag (UK and sadly no longer in print - too much competition from too many other new UK craft mags).

And I love the vintage sheet picnic rug in Kate Ulman's "Vantastic" book (gave a copy to my sister for a belated birthday gift). Very tempted to make one or two of those. Christmas present idea maybe?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!