Tuesday 21 December 2021

Daiso delights!


 Popped into Daiso on the weekend while attempting some Christmas shopping…I had to replace my favourite drink bottle that I broke when the wind blew it off a table & onto the concrete! 

 I figured while I was I the shop I would have a quick look at the craft section - so glad I did because look what I found, 2 sashiko stencils! There were only these 2 but it looks like there are other designs available, will have to keep looking. Very happy with the Yabane ( arrow feathers) design, I drew it by hand for my Death Star project & have been wanting to use this design again - will be much easier with a stencil now!

4 comments:

  1. Nice find! Sadly no Daiso near me, but I will have to check it out next time I visit Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always check out the craft & stationery section in Daiso, you just never know what you might find! They have closed a few stores in the last couple of years unfortunately, and the Northland store is on the small side. I usually go to Flinders St or the QV store in the CBD.

      Delete
  2. WOW what a find! When I get up the courage to brave the shopping centre again I'll remember to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I have been in a shopping centre for quite a while, I generally tend to avoid them anyway! Northland was remarkably not too crazy busy last weekend.

      Delete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!