Tuesday 25 October 2011

Busy busy

Sorry it has been a while - kinda busy with the TWILIGHT MARKET coming up next week, organizing stalls, begging for volunteers, notes for the newsletter, and trying to squeeze in some sewing still to be finished off for the craft stall! If you are in & around Coburg West on the 4th, drop buy after school and say "hi" - I will be the one running between the badge machine, face painting, and everything else!
And I so don't have time, but am taking a day off anyway to head to Caulfield for the craft show on Thursday. At least I have cup day to finish off the sewing ( I'm sure the boys won't mind entertaining themselves with their ds's all day while I sew!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!