Wednesday 2 October 2013

Sewing for a bomber baby

We are absolutely hanging out to meet the newest member of the family, but since we have all been unwell over the last month- since she was born- we have not been able to visit yet! My husband's cousin had her first baby, a little girl, and both parents are very keen Bombers supporters... So when my H was going through his membership gear from the last few years, I decided to upcycled some bombers towels into baby gifts.









Tah dah - hand towel becomes bombers taggy blanket!
And the beach towel makes a perfect pram blanket!







Hope they are home this weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!