Wednesday 13 August 2014

Crafting but not sewing...

I like making stuff, all kinds of stuff, I love sewing but that is a more recent thing really. I have always made stuff - remind me to take some photos of some of my favourite craft books I had when I was a kid.
Anyway, the nearly eleven year old had a couple of party invites the month, and I wanted to do something a bit different for presents. No sewing involved, but I still got my hands dirty. Literally in fact.






Soil and plants involved. And Fimo, haven't used that for many many years. But I don't think I have lost my touch-


More to come next post...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!