Monday 27 October 2014

School fete craft sewing

There are about 139 days til our school fete next year, so we need to start sewing for the craft stall! Here are some of the popular items we have made for past fetes. Wallets, wrist cuffs and Critters. I have designed a new range of critters for a couple of twilight markets and fetes now, and we make about 3-4 designs each year.
Might be time to start recycling some previous designs! They are very popular and always sell out - some kids keep coming back to buy the whole set! I provide a finished critter, cut out felt shapes, embroidery thread and buttons to make up about 10 of each critter. Let me know if you would like to make some for school, I am planning on cutting them out & starting to put the kits together at the Menders & Makers craft group at Robinson Reserve Neighbourhood house craft group, next Wednesday night 7-9pm.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!