Monday 15 May 2017

Mitts in May

I needed a small, quick project after finishing the last blanket, so since the weather has been a bit cooler, I decided to knit some mitts.
I had a pattern in a knitting book (which I mainly liked for the colours used!) I found a similar colour flecked grey at Lincraft.
When I knitted up the pattern, it was waaayy too big, so I frogged the whole thing and started again. These fit much better! I had to use youtube to figure out how to do the picot bind off- which I love the look of! - but will have to try blocking it again to make it sit flat.

1 comment:

  1. These look great. Have a pair of these on my to to list for my son - better start soon before it is too cold!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!