Tuesday 13 February 2018

Blanket progress

I am officially half way through my grey stripe knitted throw- I added some extra plain grey in the middle, and started the next big ball on the weekend.

The big ball seems to make the knitting go so much quicker - not having to stop & decide if the coloured stripe is big enough or if it needs a couple more rows, not stopping to check which colour comes next, and taking time to change colours ( once I have figured if I am on the same side as other changes, or need to knit one more row!)

During a quick visit to the wonderful " Variety Store" in Bendigo yesterday, I spotted a shelf full of gorgeous new colour combo balls, " Ice Cream" by Porta Craft; $10 for each 200g 8 ply ball.


How great are these colours!!!


These are my 4 favourites-
So much yarn. So little time!

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!