Sunday 28 April 2019

Heathcote road trip

Autumn is indeed a fine time of year for a roadtrip Katie! Headed up the Hume to Heathcote today, dropping my neice back to her family (my sister was in Heathcote for a 10km run, well done sis!). It was a busy place between the runners and a couple of bus loads of tourists, there was a queue at both bakeries!

 I was the only customer in the old courthouse craft shop though. Full of lovely hand made goodness- quilts, dresses, knitted hats and cute baby booties, jams and more. Plus fabric, sewing notions, and Bendigo Woollen mills yarn. 

Hand  knitted head gear.

Quilt supplies room.

Love these colours together!

Plus there was a box of vintage knitting patterns- which of course is why I dedicate today's  road trip report to you, Katie!

2 comments:

  1. I always stop at that place when travelling through Heathcote. I've found a few bargains there over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous shop, and has such an amazing variety of things!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!