Wednesday 4 March 2020

catching up

Sorry for the looming gaps between posts. Still having blog issues, ended up buying a new ( second hand) phone so trying a post from it now! Luckily I still have access to all my photos! 
I can finally show some of the photos I took the day we picked up Jango. We went for a bit of a drive on the way home, via Ballan, and I finally got to have a quick wander through the lovely Mill Rose quilt shop.
So many lovely fabrics!A whole room of liberty!
Seriously if it wasn't for the cardboard box in the corner, this would look like the cover of a book!

3 comments:

  1. And how much of the gorgeous fabric did you buy? :D

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was just sooo much to choose from, I just took lots of photos and promised myself a trip back there again in the not too distant future!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the pics! I might need to plan a day trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!