Friday 27 March 2020

Gosh it has been a while!

crazy crazy times at the moment, hope everyone is well, staying home and keeping safe. I have been working from home - mainly emailing schools and trying out different online meeting platforms. It has been lovely to be able see my wonderful colleagues online!

I will try and go through my photos and catch up on some posts, not that there has been very much creating going on, not by me anyway! ( more on that later!).

 Some photos I did spot on my iPad -  I have been wanting to try solid shampoo bars, I did try one but it did nothing for my hair! A lovely work colleague bought me one from Lush ( because the shop is too overly scented for me to walk into!)
It smells nice and lemony and washes really well. I was looking around the house for a container to put it in ( it is perfect for travelling as it can’t leak) when I spotted this shoe polish container. The polish had dried up, so I gave the container a good scrub, and it is the absolute perfect size for my shampoo!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what fabulous luck! It's always worth hanging on to jars like that - they always come in useful one day.

    Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!