Thursday 27 October 2022

Wild and woolly weather!


 I don’t think I ever got around to posting my “ Little Dragon” scarf I finally finished earlier in the year. It was a ball of yarn  & accompanying pattern from the wonderful “ Stiches ‘n’ things” craft shop in Lakes Entrance. Bought & started a few years ago, but then put aside & buried in the knitting basket. But once I finished it I wore it a LOT though the cold weather this year.

 I LOVE the autumn colours, and the added design on the tail, & pattern throughout the scarf. Basically a boomerang scarf but way more fancy! I must remember to take a photo of it laid out flat to show off the pattern, but this is one photo I have of me actually wearing it - taken a couple of weeks ago when we went to have a look at the Coburg Lake overflowing after the rain. 

2 comments:

  1. The scarf is gorgeous, but the lake is amazing! I've never seen it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous scarf. The rain we have had is once in a lifetime - I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!