Tuesday 28 August 2012

Still here...

Still coughing, sneezing, going through boxes of tissues like they were growing on trees or something! I am sick of being sick! I have to get the wheat bags finished for tomorrow night, the owls all have faces now, just need to pin, fill & sew. The lovely Rachel from school & craft group has taken the plain bags ( and several kilos of wheat!) home to make the plain heat bags. I will try & so some sewing this afternoon. But I have a birthday present to finish first, ready for a special 8 year old birthday on Thursday. 
Here is the cat cushion I made for my niece's recent birthday (also 8). I made her brother the dog cushion, and found the cat pattern in an old "Women's Day Handcraft"  book -  1979!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!