Wednesday 7 August 2013

Text talk pillows

1 finished (with buttons) and the other nearly done. Trying to think of another suitable "text" but all I can think of is "WTF" which is a little bit rude really! -although I'm sure people would buy one if I made it!
Does't show up so much in the photo, but the letters are zig-zagged on with rainbow thread - works really well against the denim. Only catch- I need to find a good clear sans serif font to use, too tricky to get all the corners right with this font! I used a pack of chipboard letters bought from the Fiskars garage sale a few years back, very handy for tracing around. But I think maybe Helvetica or something similar might be easier to sew!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!