Wednesday 28 August 2013

Birthday party planning

It's all about Minecraft with the boys at the moment, so we are busy planning a 10th birthday party with a minecraft theme. There are plenty of ideas out there on the net, including some amazing looking cakes!
So far I have the piñata and party bags made & ready to go-





This is the quickest piñata I have ever made. Much as I love the paper mâché, creepers are cubes! So the quick version is made by covering an A4 photocopy paper box with plain paper, then pasting on random green squares & a face. Party bags are green paper bags, with a sharpie stencilled face! Too easy! Just waiting on the pearler beads to arrive now, to make some party bag goodies!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!