Friday 28 March 2014

More comfy/practical skirts!

I have been practically living in my first stretch denim skirt, so I made a couple more. Brown stretch drill from GJ's, and the bright one is a remnant from Rathdown Rems. Ok, so I have only worn the "fiery giraffe" print once or twice (really can't get away with that brightness too often!), but the brown is on high rotation with the blue denim. I cut out & sewed a black denim one too, but tried too hard... I used a nice grey print for the pockets, but forgot that the cotton fabric doesn't stretch, so it is a bit snug! Will have to unpick and replace the print with the stretch denim.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!