Friday 11 September 2015

Spring has sprung!

A couple of photos from the garden-



Blossom on the plum tree, we had our best ever crop of plums last year and made lots of bottles of plum sauce ( we use it for stir fries), and my H made a couple of plum cakes. I wonder how many plums we will get this year?



Grape hyacinth- I think we bought a mixed bag of bulbs from a kinder fundraiser about 10 years ago, they have been rather neglected but still manage to flower!




Random chicken photo - they follow me around the yard when they are let out of the chook yard. The other day I was hanging the washing out and had to be very careful where I stood with 2 chickens at my feet! In the chicken world people= food, so they are always hopeful!


2 comments:

  1. It looks rather glorious! Spring has mostly meant rain around here.

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am so glad I got a couple of photos of the plum blossom, because it is now all gone and the tree is covered in green leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!