Tuesday 14 February 2017

Sewing yet more dresses!

I just realised that I haven't blogged about my most recent sewing - more dresses based on my 6602/ sew different mash up.

The first black- grey combo was made for one of my best friends, a funky new outfit to wear to work this year ( along with the necklaces I made her for Christmas!)

This one ( for me)  in shades of grey is cut slightly smaller for a closer fit
Plus I made a top- based on my favourite peppermint tee pattern- but sewn in non stretch cotton. $3 per metre when super cheap fabrics were closing the Roxy store last year. I bought a couple of metres so have a boxy top cut out of it too.

1 comment:

  1. Both fabulous! Love the black and white fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!