Saturday 6 February 2021

more legs!

More peg leg leggings! I made these full length so I can wear with boots once the weather cools down. Fabric from Ann's in Sydney Rd. Because it is a sort of net fabric it is quite stretchy, so making a waistband is tricky to get right. So for the last few pairs of leggings, I made the waistbands from some grey lycra fabric. Works much better as it is sturdier, and holds its shape better than the lighter weight stretch net fabric. Must remember to get some pics of the other pairs! 

2 comments:

  1. Love these! they look fabulous with your boots and skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I might make a couple more pairs - some of the fabrics I used to make 3/4 length legs I wish I had made in full length now the weather is a bit cooler!

      Delete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!