Monday 15 March 2021

sewing round up - mini projects

A couple of quick but satisfying projects from the last few weeks. 
Finally made a proper dog treat pouch- so much better than the water bottle bag I had been using!
Double points here - I added front pockets to some opp shop jeans - now both comfy and practical/ functional.
and I made a half belt thingy ...easier than adding elastic to several pairs of jeans, I can just swap the belt over! Fixes the " gapes at the back" issue, and way more comfy than a belt as there is no front buckle!
And finally some cooler weather has inspired some Outlander knitting - Brianna's Reunion Capelet. Started 3 times & frogged twice before I got the hang of knitting short rows, and much easier to follow the pattern by using a stitch counter. Nearly done already, so I really need to remember where I put the lovely hand made timber buttons I bought at the Bendigo Show a couple of years ago, they will look perfect with this!

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!