Wednesday 5 January 2022

Quick sashiko update

 Just popping in a quick post to link this video for some great tips onSashiko stitching. I really must remember to leave loops of extra thread at the end of each row, to allow some space & so the stitches don’t get tight. And I must must must try to develop that quick in and out wiggle style of stitching!

I have tried some patching/ repair work on some of my jeans - have been going through my “ repairs” box since Christmas. So far so good, tempted to add some extra patterns now, drawing a design on & stitching on the inside, I saw it in another sashiko story video.




1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Does the repair pile ever go down? It doesn't seem to in my place...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!