Thursday 22 December 2022

Vintage singer sewing

 I spotted a vintage Singer Sewing book in the window of a  local op shop a few weeks back, but forgot to go & buy it the next day & of course it was gone! I had a look for a copy online, & found a review where someone said it was good because it had tips for an older model machine.

 This got me thinking - which years was the book published? And so with a bit of searching ( World of Books, always my go-to for vintage and out of print books, came  up trumps again!).  I managed to find a 1954 edition - the same year as my 201K! 

It is a gorgeous book and has a selection of colour plates that are just fabulous!










1 comment:

  1. That's great! I hope you have the right attitude towards your machine. And I wish I had that sewing space where everything packs away so neatly.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!