Tuesday 8 June 2010

Making cozy creatures

Latest crafting in my house - Cozy Creatures!  I wanted to make a special (last minute) birthday present  for a little friend who lives in our street.  I had been keen to make the "Zet the Monster" from  the wonderful Australian Homesewn magazine since it came out last year.  I modified the pattern to be all one piece, used appliqued felt instead of buttons for the eyes, and use some of the chook's wheat (sorry girls, I'll buy you some more) to make a kid-friendly wheat bag.  Of course it was a hit, and got taken to school and carried around all week, plus my boys and their friends  all put and order on for one as well! I definitely need to buy some more wheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!