Wednesday 24 October 2012

And the academy award goes to...

Yes dear readers, I have really nailed this parenting thing. According to the very nearly 12 year old, and the 9 year old, I have an amazing  skill - "somewhat surprising" they said, which has really impressed the boys, so much so that they ask for  more. What is this remarkable talent you ask? My creative, craftiness; all that home cooking & baking; decorating their birthday cakes;  vast knowledge of many things (ability to answer bizarre kid questions); hours spent on PFA fundraisers for their school??? No....
.... it is my uncanny ability to make cat noises, in particular  
to vocally re - enact the sounds of a hissing cat fight!!!


PS. craft group PO cafe  next Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!