Monday 15 July 2013

My new favourite snack

We are big on cheese, dry bickies and dip as a quick snack in our house. Especially good for an easy afternoon tea for last minute visitors ( ie. inviting friends over as you walk out the gate after school!) and every now & then a new flavour dip appears in the shops & catches my eye. This is our new favourite, it is very very moreish! Especially good with Turkish bread.


Spent a lovely day on Thursday catching up with friends who are living in Taipei. They loved the dip too, one of the many things they really miss from home is hommus - they haven't been able to find any over there!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!