Thursday 30 March 2017

Upcycled mat

Cleaning out the playgroup storeroom at work we found an execise mat with a tear in it. Rather than throw it out, I suggested upcylcing it into a large cushion. There was a large piece of blue upholstery fabric also in the sorting pile which was just the right size.
Around 10 minutes of measuring & sewing last night and ta-dah! One large floor cushion, handy for babies/ non mobile toddlers when they come to our Mytime playgroup at work!   Miss Bunny checked it out when I finished it...

I also did some other sewing for work, but forgot to take photos - will do so for the next post!

1 comment:

  1. If it's bunny-approved, then you know it must be good!

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!