Monday 19 April 2021

All labelled up!

 Checking my email last week, I saw that Kylie and The Machine had a sale on their awesome labels. I already have some ( Christmas present!) but have not used many ( apparently I  didn’t do any clothes sewing last year!). But they are just so cool I had to buy some more!

They arrived today - and how sweet is the packaging!

Pink cartoon tape on the outside, cute printed tissue on the inside!

These are the labels I bought.  Planning to use them on clothes and quilts.

Already had these, started using some “ this is the back” labels.



Bought this tin ages ago and just realised it is just the right size to hold my labels ( I added the stickers on the front) fits them all perfectly!  


PS does anyone recognise the quote in the title ? 




3 comments:

  1. Cute labels! I've seen some of those before but didn't know where they came from, so thanks for that info.

    Sorry, don't know the title quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Going to check these out - I usually just opt for a scrap of ribbon to show "here's the back!!" Like above I have seen them but didn't know where to get them! :) Thanks

    Oh and I don't recognise the quote either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Royle_Family
    BBC comedy, the baby - “ Baby David” was dressed in all brand name designed clothes, and referred to as “ Baby David all labelled up” - if you can imagine it said in a Mancunian accent!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!