Much better result second time around! I added darts at the bust line, a small dart in the front ( meant to do a pleat but forgot to!) in place of gathering. I already have another one cut out ready to sew - from the new pattern of course! Just need to get one or two more tops sewn before I go back to work ...(be nice to have something to show for the time spent relaxing over the holidays!)
There is also a gorgeous vintage apron I found at the op shop last week that I am trying to turn into a tunic top. Hope to finish it tomorrow after a quick trip to the local Janome store today for a reel of white cotton - you know that frustrating situation when there is just enough left on the reel to make up a bobbin, but then there will be nothing left on the reel to sew with!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad