Monday 25 July 2016

Sewing something starting with "R"

I have been doing a bit of sewing lately, but not the usual sort. Regular readers will know I do have a tendancy to make things other than skirts and tee shirts occasionally ( hey I did just make a green sheep last week after all!).
The latest challenge I set myself (because as I may have said some other time, I don' t see the point of sodoku when you could be sewing instead. Hmm, " sew- doku" maybe?!) - was to make a costume for a birthday party. The theme is the letter " R" in honour of the birthday girl.
This is what I have made so far- 5 elements made, 1 to go  Can you guess what my outfit is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!