Monday 4 March 2013

Dear Jane quilt


No I haven't made a quilt! This is the "baby Jane" quilt my very talented mother in law made for the recent "Dear Jane" exhibition.


I have lots of photos of the other wonderful quilts on my phone, just have to remember to email the pics to the iPad so I can post them too.

Had a great time at the Brunswick South West fete on Friday, lots of treasures - so much so we had to carry a load of stuff back to the car before we could go and look at the rest of the stalls! Tigerboy was thrilled with his super soaker buy, and STACK of Pokemon cards he found! And I found this fabulous little bedside table, with the original purchase sticker underneath "Myer Emporium 3/11/48! 1948! Quite the antique, just have to rearrange things so I can use it as my bedside table.

PS Craft group at the PO 7:30 tonight. Have to see if I get dinner cooked & eaten in time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!