Wednesday 6 March 2013

World maths day at my house....

No I haven't done any amazingly clever sewing like Thornberry has! Suffice to say that the maths whiz Tigerboy- soooo doesn't get it from me! - has clocked up a few hours on the online international maths comp (on today & til Friday) and has got himself to the top of the list for his school. Well, for today anyway. He is so determined & serious about it, and kept announcing stuff like" I'm playing against someone in London/Spain/The Philippines/ Japan etc." It was great to see so many kids from school on the list, and also to see him happy to see his friend's names in there and say that they were doing well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!