Friday 15 March 2013

Freezer paper+ drum stencil + t-shirt= birthday present

One of the Jedikid's best friends turns 13 on Saturday. He is learning the drums, so I found a great stencil design, cut out some freezer paper, and printed a t-shirt for his birthday. I can't believe he is 13 (the boys 1st met at 4 y/o kinder!) AND I had to buy a MEN's t-shirt- no kid sizes anymore!


I used to cut stencils out of laminate off cuts from the printing shop, great to cut and very sturdy for multiple prints. But not good for fine detail, the paint would bleed under the stencil. But freezer paper- cut it out & iron it on! Brilliant! Just need to find someone in the US to buy me a whole roll....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!